Saturday 21 October 2017

Dark Angel Tactical Squad

I have been slowly painting up the Dark Angels part of the Dark Vengance box, plus a few other models, over the last few years. I have finally got round to painting the tactical squad, and I really wish I'd done this sooner! Although I painted them to a basic standard, seeing the finished picture makes my heart leap! The face and pose of the model at the front brings back memories of my very earliest forays into Warhammer 40,000, since Dark Angels were one of the most attractive looking colour schemes of the Space Marines. I always wanted a force of Dark Angels in those early days, although I soon forgot about them when I got interested in other factions. Now these are done, I look forward to making more! I will post pictures of the completed army once I've completed at least the Dark Vengeance Captain and the Sergeant who is missing from this tactical squad (I need to rebase him and repaint his robes). I also plan to make a scout squad with sniper rifles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...