Saturday 27 March 2021

Big and immortal

I picked this model up second hand, separately from Indomitus. Despite my love for Necrons, the Indomitus box wasn't tempting as it had far more models than I would want to add to my Necron force. So I picked up the one model that interested me, which is the Royal Warden. 

I don't play 9th, so don't have the opportunity to actually field him as a Royal Warden. Therefore I decided, since he looks like a tall Immortal, to run him as an Immortal. Perhaps he has been gifted with a larger, stronger body due to his prowess in battle! I cut off the little dangly things from his arm, to help him blend in better with the Immortals and create a cleaner, sleeker look. I'm not a fan of too many dangly bits on models, since they tend to break off at some point in the model's life. This wasn't too dangly, but I think the model looks better without it.

So here he is, alongside his Immortal friends:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...