Friday 28 May 2021

Vindicare Assassin

I like Vindicare Assassins. I like sniping characters from the safety of a tall building and causing havoc with an exitus rifle!

I already have a couple of Vindicare assassins, but I really wanted to add the classic metal model. So I hunted one down on the second hand market and finally found one, and here it is! 

I painted them in a very similar way to the way I did the new plastic Vindicare, with the little red straps and the grey face mask.  The base is an area that I really like. I used some thick cork and added some detail with the "Armageddon Dunes" technical paint. The base looks pretty realistic and gritty, and works well with the miniature. Each time I finish a miniature like this, I tend to start thinking about painting more individual models such as inquisitors and bounty hunters!

 
Here are all my Vindicare Assassins, posing like they're on the cover of Vogue!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...