Sunday 1 August 2021

Minotaurs Update

It's been a while since I posted. This wasn't because I hadn't painted anything, but because I couldn't be bothered to photograph what I'd done: I think perhaps I needed a break from blogging. However, I've been on holiday, and feel refreshed, so this morning I took some pictures. I'll post them all together, since they're all Minotaurs.

This is terminator assault squad Kairas. The shields are from a seller on Shapeways, as is Kairas's head. I have decided to stick with green for power and force weapons, and so the lightning claws are green here.


This is Librarian Andretis. He's the Magister Severin Loth model, with an arm swap. I also added some green stuff robes to his rear, to cover up some bad casting. I really like the pose, and the colours on the force axe came out well.


 

 



Another librarian! This is Vangelis. A model from the recent Space Hulk re-release, painted to my highest standard. I have started doing some dust and dirt on the feet and legs of these models, to see what it looks like. It doesn't look as good on the bronze models, but it comes out well on the librarians, since it contrasts with the blue.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...