Saturday 19 February 2022

The Stormcast Trials

Over a period of time, I've collected a small group of Stormcast Eternals. You know how easy these are to come by: free gifts, cheap ebay auctions and Warhammer Mortal Realms; so you end up with a lot of them!

So now it's time to start painting them. I'll be taking my time and painting them nicely, so I've only done these two so far. 

They came out quite well. I was confident with the blue robes, but I'm less good with white, so I'm going to think of these as practice with painting white cloth. I'll get better by the time I've done all the Stormcast I have! I bought the Dominion box set so I'll have quite a lot eventually!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...