Saturday 26 March 2022

The future is blue

Tzeentch would be proud of today's post! I have completed this lovely model to represent my Lord of Change, Rhatoth the Wise. The model is Creature Caster's Vulture Daemon, and it's a lovely sculpt. 

I went for the same blue as for my other Tzeentch daemons (see below), but I tried something different for the base. After it went well on my Sentinel, I decided to try some more water effects with the Vallejo substance. It came out well, and Rhatoth is standing on a neat little island. It did mean that I couldn't paint the rim blue (it didn't look right), and so I painted it with steel legion drab instead.

Another successfully painted model! I can't wait to see him stomping across the battlefield.

 





Here is Rhatoth with fellow Lord of Change, Culbiurus, and Daemon Prince Hebas. They make a lovely, colourful bunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...