Saturday 25 November 2023

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out (haha!) I think my paintjob is not one of the best I've done, but it looks okay, and sometimes when you're building an army, as I am doing for the Minotaurs, you just have to accept when something is done and move onto the next model. I am pleased with the pose, however, making use of an old basing piece, in the form of the crushed dreadnought arm, to add some dynamism to the pose. Once painted, I added a few decals - there is a veterans symbol on the left shoulder - and gave him a suitably Greek name, Phemius, and he is done and ready for battle.

 

I also wanted to mention that my bitz business has now moved onto its own website, at https://voidrabbit.co.uk/ . There is a large selection of bitz, and there is a flat rate of postage of £3.65, no matter how much you buy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...