Saturday 3 March 2018

Why do you need so many books?

Just a short update here: Two more ye olde metal models: an Ordo Malleus Acolyte and a Librarian.

First, the Acolyte: 


 I'm quite pleased with colours on this one, and I know people appreciate my 'text squiggles', so here you go! I'm gradually painting up a few inquistorial models, with no real plan, so at some point I'll post them all together and perhaps they'll look like a unit. I quite the like the Blanche-esque idea of warbands with no unifying look other than lots of scrolls, censers and books, so fingers crossed they turn out well.

Secondly, we have a second Librarian for the Divine Exorcists. This is Avides, a veteran of many wars and slayer of daemons:




The blue is a bit more vivid in the photos - I tried to correct it, but the iPhone just has a weird thing with blue. The base colour is a ultramarine blue.
Thanks for reading, and happy hobbying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...