Saturday 19 May 2018

A Day of Chaos

I woke up today with a plan to set myself a challenge in order to get some painting done. That challenge was to paint 40 zombies (for 'The Unknown' warband) in one day. I only made these a day ago, so if they were to be finished today, that would be one of the most quickly produced units I had ever done... and I managed to do it! It's a very quick colour scheme, as I mentioned before, and so I thought it might be possible. What I didn't realise is that I would be finished before dinner and have time to paint something else!

Here are the zombies:








 They are nice and colourful, I think! I converted a couple of them to have weapons or Cadian helmets.
The second thing I finished today was a Black Legion Predator, the Hail of Death. It has a modern rhino with OOP metal turrent and sponsons. It's nice and weighty with all that metal on it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...