Saturday 12 May 2018

Divine Exorcists? I thought they were done?

Yes, at some point, I said that my Divine Exorcists army was done. I should have known that would be wrong! I got hold of some really cheap old dreadnoughts and some drop pods, and so some of these models would be good for bolstering the ranks of the Divine Exorcists space marines. All of these are second hand, and have been painted over the original paintjob (given that the original paintjobs weren't too thick). I do like a bargain. I have also started using a different camera, so hopefully these shots are more in focus than previous ones.

First, my first ever space marine drop pod!





Dreadnought Cratin Dioris. I now have four dreadnoughts for the Divine Exorcists.





And the two together!






Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...