Saturday 5 January 2019

Ultramarines Sternguard

Happy new year, dear readers! A few weeks ago, I showed the first five marines of Guilliman's retinue. Now I have completed the second five marines and the squad is complete. While I was finishing the highlights for the second five, I realised I hadn't completed the first five properly, so I added some extra highlights and so on to them. I know these are meant to be tactical marines, but since they're my only Ultramarines and Guilliman's retinue, I'm going to run them as Sternguard. I might get a couple of Honour Guard marines as well, just because they're beautiful models.

The new five:





the first five:




and the whole squad together:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...