Saturday 9 November 2019

Khorngors!

One of my newer projects is a small warband led by the Daemon Prince, Doombreed. I have built Doombreed and he is currently awaiting the first stages of paint! His warband hails from a daemon world primarily inhabited by Khorne-worshipping beastmen, or Khorngors, and this is the first squad of such fellows. They are built from the Ungor kit, with the additions from Tzaangor, bloodletter and Imperial Guard kits. The cloak on the champion is a resin one from a non-GW barbarian miniature.The squad is quite simply constructed really, but works well, I think. For the next squad, I might get more adventurous and add some mutations or other unique features. I'm looking forward to building them, but I have to paint some other models first. My painting queue kind of built up over the summer and I'm slowly whittling it down. I'm not trying to get it to zero, but it'd be nice to get it down to a sensible size before building more models! Enjoy the Khorngors.



Standard bearer. The inscription says 'Doombreed'


Flamer-bearer, reloading the canister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...