Wednesday 1 January 2020

Warmachine Cryx

I have a good friend, Anthony, who got me into Warmachine a while back. Unfortunately, he moved away and I haven't played it since. I have, however, been working on the few models I bought, and here they are together. I found the Cryx faction most interesting, so I collected a few models from them. Here they are all together:




Just the Jacks:






Slayer Jack:






Goreshade the Bastard and Deathwalker:



Warwitch Deneghra. This was the first time I used a contrast paint, on the white cloak. I didn't find it was better than my other painting methods, but it's certainly an interesting way to do white.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...