Saturday 15 August 2020

Fancy man with a cape

He is a very fancy man with a cape! This is Berius, Shield Captain of the Adeptus Custodes. A very nice model, with plenty of fun details. The guardian spear is a really beautiful weapon, and it was great to finally paint one. I do enjoy flowing fabric, so of course that was my favourite part of this model. I also did a sub-assembly, which you will know is quite rare for me. I left the cape off so i could paint the inside (and the rear of the armour) properly. It was a bit difficult to attach, and I had to remove paint from certain areas to get it to stick. How do people do this all the time? It must be a nightmare to assemble all your models this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...