Saturday 29 August 2020

Salamanders Command Squad

Here's another squad in my series of squads that accompany heroes. This time it's a squad of Salamanders to go with my Salamanders Captain. There are two regular metal marines (with the flamer and bolter), a metal apothecary, a kitbashed sergeant, and a rescued banner bearer, who has lost some detail in my slightly botched attempt to strip it of its paint. 

My favourite part was painting the banner, which came out rather nicely. I painted the flames first, using some paintings of fire for reference, and then painted the dragon over the top.

 

 

Here they are with Captain Paeco Grenzistus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...