Saturday 7 January 2023

Gors for the Blood God

Last week, I showed off my completed Doombreed model, and now it is time to reveal his warband of followers. Once again inspired by the second edition Chaos Codex, my plan is to create a daemon world warband. My idea is that he rules over a planet within The Warp and from here he draws his soldiers. At the moment, I only have Khorngors (beastmen) in the warband, and I'm considering what else to add. Perhaps it will be other units from the Codex or some creative ideas of my own. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below!

 

Here they are, all together. There are currently two unpainted Khorngors, but apart from that, this is everyone.


While most of the models are converted GW gors, some are from elsewhere. Below, centre, is a model from Mierce Miniatures. To the right is Gor Halfhorn from Forgeworld.

Many of the models are converted with parts from bloodletter, space marine and cultist kits.

 

In the second row is are two models from one of the Warcry warbands.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...