Saturday 19 August 2017

I painted these a while back, but never actually took photos of them, which is odd. The first squad is straight out of my Dark Vengeance box:

The second squad came about because I noticed that in the Dark Angels veteran box, there were some random deathwing terminator parts. I have no idea why, and it wasn't enough to build a complete model (I think it was legs and a torso), but I thought, 'hey, why not build a second squad?' So I bought a few bitz and built Sergeant Clethor. I filled out the squad by picking up some alreay built models from eBay. This must be one of the cheapest squads I've ever put together! 
Painting these was surprisingly easy. The DV models are very detailed and, unlike with a lot of my miniatures, I followed the scheme on the box! I was quite satisfied with the smoothness of the bone paint, as that's quite difficult to do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...