Saturday 21 April 2018

Black Legion Chosen

These have been sitting on my shelf for a while, but they're finally done. I was supposed to painting a Lord of Skulls, but that's a lot of work and so I took a break to finish these Chosen. They came out quite nicely, and I am particularly pleased with the face of Champion Ahrurus. I also thought it would be a nice touch to represent the four Chaos Gods by painting the tabards in appropriate colours.

Additionally, I have improved my photography, so hopefully, these pictures are nicer to look at than previous pictures!







 In addition, as an extra special treat, here's a work-in-progress shot of a Kytan:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...