Saturday 5 May 2018

I quite like these blue backgrounds

I've been busy this week, spurred on by the fact that my pictures have never looked better, and motivated by the sound of the audiobooks of the Horus Heresy series. These books are quite gripping, and there's nothing better to accompany an evening of painting!

 Today's first model is a Dark Angels Razorback. The rhino is brand new, but the turret is reclaimed from an old model. It's slightly wonky, but as my friend Martin said, space marines are tramping around the galaxy, getting into trouble, so it makes sense that some of their equipment might fall into disrepair.








The second image is of some scenery - a few small houses for general use. I painted the walls red in the style of rural Swedish houses.





More next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...