Saturday 13 April 2019

Complete Dark Angels Army

A big one today! I have declared my Dark Angels army complete! Well, okay, everyone knows that any army is only complete until you decide to add something to it, but I have built and painted every Dark Angels model in my house and don't plan to buy any more, so this is as done as an army can be, I think! It looks pretty nice as it is, so why change it!

My final addition was an 8-person tactical squad with a power fist and melta gun, mostly made from Dark Vengance models. Most of these models have been featured on the blog, so you can scan through for closeups of all the squads, but I've tried to get some decent closeups of parts of the army in this post so that you can see the variety. My photography has improved a bit, and I'm pleased with the closeups.


Enjoy the images!



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...