Saturday 6 April 2019

Chaos Hell Blade fighter craft

Today's model is another that fits into the category of 'things I have stared at in catalogues but never bought'... the Chaos Hell Blade.

I finally went for one and am glad I did. I decided to paint it up in Black Legion colours, with some cheeky flames up the wings. This ties the model in with the rest of my army, that features some actual flames and flashes of red and yellow. The canopy involves some custom work, since the one I bought didn't come with the glass for the canopy. Therefore I cut up some transparent plasticard and glued it to the resin canopy frame. It's not perfect, but fairly good. I'm happy with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...