Sunday 26 May 2019

The very first Minotaur

For years I have wanted an army of golden space marines, and now I have started the journey towards fulfilling that dream! The bronze armour was experimental, but worked out well. The base is retributor armour, then many layers of vallejo bronze, followed by zenithal highlights of vall. bronze mixed with gehenna's gold, then runefang steel edge highlights. I'm really satisfied with it! This will be the first army where I paint every model individually to my highest standards, rather than painting in batches and aiming to paint quickly. That will mean it takes time, but given the army is a low model count, it should be a reasonable trade-off between time and results. 

(Yes, there are a couple of errors here but I have spotted them and will be tidying them up!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...