Saturday 1 June 2019

The Phalanx of Inekhet

My Necron army is finally complete! After much work, I have finished my first Xenos army. The Necrons have fascinated me for a while now. I always liked their style of combat - stalking across the battlefield, spraying tendrils of gauss energy into every living being. 

I have created an army from all my favourite models, including the towering Monolith and the fearsome Shard of the Nightbringer, and my enigmatic Overlord, Inekhet.

I added a little green light to the display for effect, and edited the background. I hope you enjoy the images!



The army is led my Overlord Inekhet


Second in command is this Lord.


The Immortals are one of my favourite units, with ability to dispense immense firepower. The Shard of the Nightbringer looms over them, ready to wreak havoc in close combat.


The triarch stalker adds some mobile firepower.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...