Saturday 27 July 2019

Librarius Conclave

I've always been a fan of small cohorts of characters: I particularly like how the original Apocalypse rules had formations of Librarians, Captains and Chaos Lords who worked in tandem with some sort of special bonus. Beyond the obvious gaming fun, the images of groups of characters standing on mountain tops and posing were inspiring to a collector. 

Creating such groups hasn't been difficult, because generally like collecting characters. I have a lot of them! I never had many librarians though, until I created the custom 'Divine Exorcists' chapter, led exclusively by librarians.

With that in mind, here is my latest librarian, Lamestin:






and the Librarius Conclave of the Divine Exorcists:

until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...