Sunday 15 September 2019

The Grey

Hello!
I'm back! Sorry I've been away... I actually started a new relationship and it's quite a distraction from painting!
However, I managed to finish a squad of... drum roll... Grey Hunters!
"Ooh... aah."

These are mostly models given to me by a friend and I have repainted them, along with building a few more models using some old metal bodies I had. Space Wolves are quite an interesting colour scheme. The grey is very easy to do, but the yellow... damn, you need a lot of layers, and if you get any black or grey on it, you have to go go over that with white then lots of yellow. Very time consuming! I'll be making about three squads of Space Wolves, based on what bits I have laying around: these, a squad of Blood Claws and some Wolf Scouts, along with a Wolf Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...