Saturday 21 September 2019

Crushed by the tracks of the space marines

Things are starting to ramp up again, and I've finished my Minotaurs Land Raider! So far, the Minotaurs consist of one Terminator and one Sternguard Veteran, and now this Land Raider! This is one I bought off eBay, already built, for quite a reasonable price. Unlike a lot of the 2nd hand vehicles on eBay, this one was not painted with a thick layer of awful paint! This was just sprayed black. I added the Minotaurs icons (from ShapeWays) and painted it up. Once again, the bronze was quite tricky, but I got there in the end. 

I'm really looking forward to painting more Minotaurs now. The army is going to look great once it starts actually, you know, being an army!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...