Saturday 10 October 2020

Zoom Zoom

Hey folks! I am feeling enthusiastic about miniatures again. My mental state has been strange over the last few weeks, and I haven't had a lot of interest in miniatures. I suppose my mind has mostly been full of other hobbies, which is fine, but sometimes I look at my unpainted minis shelf and feel sad that I don't have the enthusiasm to paint them! 

But it now feels like the enthusiasm is coming back and I spent a solid chunk of time painting this Stormhawk Interceptor. I already had the model, painted up in the Divine Exorcists scheme, and so I've redone it to fit in with the new Minotaurs army. 

Amusingly, I thought I had finished and set it up to take photos. When I looked at them, I realised I hadn't repainted the base! The original was dark grey or black ash waste, and so I had to take it back to the painting desk and give it the proper Minotaurs colours! Now it is done! 

It's a nice aircraft - I think it's one of the better designs of aircraft that GW produces: it looks very fast and aggressive. 

Hopefully I will be uploading some more pictures over the next few weeks. I have some more models in progress on my desk, so those models are looking up at me expectantly, waiting for their fresh coats of paint!

 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...