Saturday 23 January 2021

Psychic powers and a laser gun!

Two posts in two weeks! This is starting to look like my blog again! Today I bring you Ulanya Tremayne, who is added to the Wings of Vrayax force. She is a another model by Artel W: can you tell that I like their miniatures? She's a psyker who's also pretty handy with a laspistol. I love the clothes on her: the flowing half-skirt, the embellishment on the fabric, and the huge... collar? I'm not sure what the word for that garment is, so if anyone can tell me, please leave a comment! All these elements add up to a unique model and one that (with her new paintjob) fits in well with the rest of the army. I have some more models for the army on my shelf, waiting to be painted, so expect more sometime soon, although there are some space marines and a land raider on my desk right now, so you'll see them first! I also have a big model to show you. It's finished, but it's too big for the lightbox and I'm trying to get a good series of pictures of it. It's the weekend tomorrow, and should be sunny, so hopefully I can get some pictures of it and post them next week. Can you guess what it'll be? 

Have a nice week!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...