Thursday 30 December 2021

Bull Games

I'm away from home at the moment, staying with my girlfriend. Thus I'm not painting any of my own miniatures. However, my girlfriend has a 3D printer and is keen to things for me, and today they printed me a pair of bulls that will be statues for my gaming board, to accompany my Minotaurs marines. 

The model was found on thingiverse, and we slightly adjusted the pose and added a plinth, before creating a second bull by mirroring the first. 

When I get home, I'll tidy them up and paint them to look like bronze statues. 

Even when I'm away from my hobby stuff, I'm still hobbying! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...