Saturday 26 February 2022

All aboard!

T'au Devilfish! Continuing the gentle expansion of my very cheap T'au force, I have this Devilfish that I picked up cheap when the local store had a clearout of old stock. This kit is super easy to build: the hull is about four parts and they slot together pretty easily, though make sure you put it together in the right order! 

The paintjob utilises the same experimental style as for the troops and the Piranha I've already painted, and looks very cool on this transport. 

I have one more T'au model planned (a Riptide!) for now, which is on the build table. But for now, enjoy the hovery goodness of the Devilfish.





No matter what species you are, you still need to pop up and use your binoculars!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...