Saturday 18 June 2022

Big glowy sticks

Today's primary models are some Necron Triarch Praetorians. Check out those glowy weapons! I recently played a game against a friend, and I was using my Necrons. They got absolutely massacred in close combat, so my friend suggested getting an assault unit or two. I've always fancied a unit of Triarch Praetorians, so I heeded his advice and got some. 

They came out pretty well, painted in the same colours as the rest of the army.

Additionally, here is a little retro Bloodletter. I am currently painting up the models for the Execution Force board game, and discovered you can add some lesser daemons to the game. I therefore acquired a Bloodletter, a Horror and a Plaguebearer, all in metal, to paint up. The Bloodletter was the first to be completed:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...