Sunday 16 April 2023

Back in yellow

Hey folks,it's been a while! I have been incredibly lax in updating this blog. I have been painting, so there are some things I can update you on. However, I will start with a model I finished yesterday. 

This is the second Armoured Sentinel for the Wings of Vrayax, this time equipped with a lascannon.  

The Wings of  Vrayax are nearly done: I just need to finish the squad of civilian militia and another infantry squad. Hopefully that won't take too long: I have a lot of projects on the go!


 

Here you can see the two Armoured Sentinels together to make a squadron!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...