Saturday 17 March 2018

Damned in Black

My Black Legion contingent seems to be coming along well, such that I decided it was time for a family photo. Don't they all look happy together, heading off to slay the false emperor!






The most recent addition is a squad of bikers, painted to a modest standard. I bought these second hand, with the idea of using them as a retinue for Doomrider, but they're just not Slaaneshi enough. might just field Doomrider on his own (yes, with the old rules!)





Prior to the bikers, I finished up this combat squad. The squad is made up of classic metal marines and the new plastic snapfit marines, with a champion who has a head from Wargame Exclusive.

 


They will soon be joined by this predator. I almost went and bought a predator kit, before I remembered I had these classic predator parts in a box somewhere. With a bit of filing and trimming, I managed to make everything fit on a modern rhino chassis, and it looks really good! Can't wait to paint this (as soon as it stops snowing and I can spray it)!






Some future plans that I came up with this week include doubling up my gaming board to apocalypse size (since I have such large armies!) and making a large factory terrain piece out of a computer case. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...