Sunday 10 December 2017

Chaos update

The most important model in this post is the Daemon Engine, Zničeni. This is made from a variety of parts, including Blood Slaughterer, Maulerfiend and Verminlord parts. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and now it's mounted on a base that includes a skeleton from  https://tabletop-art.de .

T





This Kairic Acolyte model is one that I saw and just liked the look of, so what the hell, I bought it and painted it. I added a gun to the belt to give it a 40k vibe and I plan to use it as a sorceror or cult leader in the Champions of Plufestea army.


Next up are some models for my burgeoning Black Legion force - a dark apostle and a tactical squad. The dark apostle has been slightly converted, with an alternate mace. The tactical squad was not built by me - I found this squad on eBay for a very cheap price and was impressed by the conversions - the marines have less squat poses than normal and the berzerker parts have had the icons of Khorne removed. They're very good, and I hope I've done them justice with my paintjob!



The last two models are two new additions to The Unknown. These converted poxwalkers will represent zombie cult leaders who receive orders from Lord Knar and use them to direct the zombies (if such a thing is possible...)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...