Wednesday 10 January 2018

Space Marine Rhino and Dreadnoughts

I love space marine dreadnoughts. I have always loved space marine dreadnoughts, so why did I have so few up until now? Who knows. Maybe it was fear of those fists. I decided to start remedying this problem by picking up a couple of Black Reach dreadnoughts and painting them up for the Divine Exorcists. I now have a trio of them when they are added to the existing dread, Damascinos.











I also decided that the space marines in the force needed some transportation (they currently have zero transports!), so I have quickly painted up a rhino, and I will probably add a second. I'm pleased with the icon on the rear door. I have no idea where it came from, but it looks like part of some Empire kit (icon of Sigmar?) from Warhammer Fantasy / Age of Sigmar - I got it in a random selection of bitz from a bitz website.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...