Saturday 13 January 2018

Some daemonic stuff...

First up, some bloodletters. The models are unconverted and painted quickly, but I tried some new Vallejo wash on the banner, and it worked really well. I'm going to be making more Khorne daemons, so I can field a pure daemon force.


Then some warp talons! I like the warp talon / raptor kit, but I wasn't keen on the overly ornate look of the warp talons. I therefore build these more like raptors with lightning claws. I added the heads from the AoS range to make them look Khornate. I think of these as berzerkers with jump packs and lightning claws. They were an absolute pain to paint! Whereas the bloodletters took less than ten hours to paint, the warp talons took weeks. I'm so glad they are finally finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...