Saturday 13 October 2018

The Imperium returns

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted! Crikey! Sometimes I get into other hobbies for a while and lose the urge to build or paint, but it always comes back eventually. I've been quite busy in the last two weeks, so let's start posting the results. Today is the turn of yet another Dark Angel Deathwing squad. Yet again I have turned to the Dark Vengeance models, but this time I've converted a couple to keep it interesting. One now has a pair of lightning claws, and the sergeant has a thunder hammer and storm shield. The sergeant was quite a challenge to complete, and the conversion involved sawing the model in half at the waist! The final result looks great though, I think! Here is Deathwing squad Kafziel:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...