Saturday 20 October 2018

Dreadnought merry-go round

In a moment of inspiration, I recently realised that I wanted to swap the chapters of some of my dreadnoughts around. My Dark Angel dread looked more like a Grey Knight dread, I had a new dread with a plasma cannon that would be best suited to the Dark Angels, and I needed a new Divine Exorcist dread. Therefore I decided to repaint and/or remodel them. You've already seen the Dark Angel Deathwing dreadnought, and this is the Grey Knight one. I added a banner, book and candles to the model, giving a more ostentatious look, as befitting a venerable Grey Knight. This is Panimius, reborn as a venerable dreadnought.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...