Saturday 27 October 2018

Ultramarines? Surely not?

I recently acquired and have built Roboute Guilliman, with a view to fielding him in apocalypse games. I'll take my time painting him, so don't expect to see him for a while. I realised, however, that he might be a bit lonely fighting alongside my Dark Angels, Grey Knights and other imperials without a little Ultramarine love around him. I've always liked the Space Marine Heroes range of models that were released in Japan, so decided to try and get hold of some to act as Guilliman's retinue, and here are the first five of them, with five more to come. I've never done Ultramarines before, and I feel a bit dirty doing them, but you know, we have to try new things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...