Saturday 29 December 2018

The return of Khorne!

It's been a while since I posted any models for my favourite army (and the one for which this blog is named), The Bloodstorm. So it gives me great pleasure to say I have completed another squad of berzerkers. I keep making berzerkers for no other reason than I have lots and lots of parts for them and keep having new ideas about different ways to build them. So this squad is unique thanks to them all (save for the Champion) having heads from AoS Chaos models. They also all have chainaxes where the dangly bits have been removed. I saw someone else do this and thought it made the axes look more brutal, as well as making it easier to get an accurate flow of motion through the model, unspoiled by a tassle or two that are blowing in the wrong direction. Have no fear, this won't be my last Khorne post. I have many more units in preparation!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...