Sunday 23 December 2018

Ravenwing bikes

It's great to think that my Dark Angels force is nearly finished, thanks to the completion of these two Ravenwing bike squads. I managed to acquire two sets of the Dark Vengeance Ravenwing bikes, so decided to convert one squad to 'character/marine hunters' and the other squad to 'vehicle hunters'. For the former, I converted the sergeant to have a power sword... and that was it! For the latter, I converted the plasma gunner to have a meltagun instead - I had to cut the arm off at the shoulder -  and gave the sergeant a power fist. They were pretty easy to paint, and I got to make use of my Vallejo blue-grey wash on the feathery parts. 

I did actually think these were the last DA models, but then I discovered a techmarine I'd built with a DA pauldron, so that will be the actual last model! Coming soon! I hope to post pictures of the complete army once the techmarine is ready. For now, here are the Ravenwing bikers:

Character hunters:

Vehicle hunters:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...