Saturday 18 May 2019

The face of Death

I'm pleased to say I have finally finished this amazing model... C'Tan Shard of the Nightbringer. I love this model so much! Ever since I played necrons in Dawn of War and this ghostly shape would glide over the battlefield, sowing death, I have always wanted to have one!

The weapon is slightly changed since I snapped the original and couldn't put it back together neatly. So I bought a bit from an AoS model - one of the Nigthhaunt ones, I think and made a neat little conversion. The purple blade fits in nicely with the green and grey model. 

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...