Sunday 27 October 2019

'Orrible Nurgle fellows

Today I'm posting a couple of models from the Dark Imperium box set. A couple of dirty Nurgle characters. Look at 'em, all covered in dirty armour. Actually... I've painted them quite clean, haven't I? Well that's just my style, I suppose!  I enjoyed doing the green armour. That was quite easy. Painting the copper bells was not easy and made me want to cut them off! Haha.

Not my best work, but they'll do. I'm not super into these models, really. I don't even know what the models are called, so I called them Erephoz and Mozar. They ring bells and cast spells. Watch out for them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...