Saturday 21 December 2019

A simple little Helbrute

Not much to shout about here, but this is a basic Dark Vengeance Helbrute. I've painted a few of these in my life (and converted a couple), and this might be the last. I don't think I need any more of these! Weirdly, I currently have three of this particular design, and not a single Helbrute from the multi-part kit. Maybe I should rectify that discrepancy... hmm...

It's nearly the end of the year and that means not long to go before I do my annual army group photos. This little daemon will add one more body to the Chaos ranks, and the pics are shaping up to look epic... how many more models can I paint before the end of the year?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...