Saturday 14 December 2019

An unusual Assassin

Today's upload is a Vindicare Assassin. I wish I could tell you where this model came from, but I got it years and years ago and have no idea what manufacturer created it. The base was one I had used for Inquisitor Coteaz, but recently I decided Coteaz didn't look quite right, and I moved him to a regular base. Suddenly, the idea of putting a sniper hiding behind a pillar seemed like a great idea! I had a extra rifle with the model: I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be displayed with the model, but I think it looks quite diorama-like to have the other rifle there, as if they are making a shot, then they'll grab both weapons and slink off somewhere to find another target.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...