Saturday 18 January 2020

Chaos Warhost Annual Review 2020

Last week you saw my review of my Imperial collection, and this week it's the turn of the Hordes of Chaos. Models I have completed this year include:

a Hellblade;

Black Legion cultists - I made a lot of these... a lot... most of them are converted and there are more to come. I love making cultists!;

a Helbrute;

Some characters, including a Lord of Khorne, two Nurgle characters, Doomrider, a Dark Apostle and a generic Chaos Lord;

a squad of Bloodletters, a squad of berzerkers and a squad of Chosen for The Bloodstorm;

some Khorngors

Angon - this Creature Caster model is absolutely superb and it was almost my model of the year!;

and my Lord of Skulls! This is easily my model of the year. I put so much work into it and it's received a lot of praise. 





















As with the Imperials, I made a video of the collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...