Saturday 15 February 2020

More Minotaurs...


I have made some more progress on some Minotaurs. I'm really pleased with these. I am so glad I chose Minotaurs to work on, as they look so good when they're painted! First is Captain Antenor. The writing on his cloak is Greek and says says "Glory" and "Death". The shield and head came from Shapeways. This is also my first time using adhesive tufts, from "war-painter" on eBay.








and here is Sternguard Veteran squad Thales. The legs are from the Vanguard Veteran kit, the pauldrons are from Forge World and a couple of the torsos are from Blood Angels Sanguinary guard. The squad is equipped with two grav guns, a grav pistol and two combi meltas. Lots of anti-armour!


Veteran Sergeant Thales









This model has been shown on the blog before - they were the first Minotaur I painted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...