Saturday 8 February 2020

Doomrider! Yeehah!

I don't care what Games Workshop says; Doomrider is still alive! He is screeching across the battlefield to the sound of Judas Priest, with his terrifying visage striking fear into his enemies. His bike leaps over buildings and he slays the lackeys of the False Emperor with his daemon sword. 

A classic metal model, formerly languishing in my bitz box, finally brought to life in glorious technicolour. Enjoy (but not too much, lest ye fall to Slaanesh!)








Well, this was fun! I always take a look at the aquarium scenery in the shops when I see some, just in case there's something that could work as 40k scenery. Most of the time, things are the wrong scale or lacking in detail, but this time I struck lucky. For just under £5, I got this cool looking crashed aircraft. I bought it on Saturday, and by Sunday afternoon, I had repainted it and added some Imperial iconography. Now it's on my battlefield, ready to be fought around! Keep an eye out, and you never know what you may find in the high street!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...