Saturday 6 June 2020

A repair, and a trip back in time

Originally I used this old Chaplain model as a Chaos Space Marine, and had cut their crozius arcanum off to replace it with a close combat weapon. When I realised they didn't make a very good CSM, I decided to return the crozius and repaint them in Chaplain colours. The backpack is a non-original part and has an extra purity seal added. 

There isn't really anywhere to paint a chapter symbol - the pauldrons are just skulls - so I just left this model as a generic Chaplain. I'll use them in battle, where there is a mixture of space marines, from time to time.





2 comments:

  1. Nice seeing your work here, mate, Chaplain looks good! Turn me into a CSM will you?!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ragsta... where do I know you from?
      And thanks for the compliment :)

      Delete

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...