Saturday 20 February 2021

Librarius Conclave (repost)

While I work on some cool new models, I thought I'd repost a golden oldie. This is the librarius conclave from my Divine Exorcists army. The Divine Exorcists are a homebrew chapter who are led exclusivly by librarians (i.e. no captains or chaplains). Therefore the librarians of the Divine Exorcists are responsible for tactics, spiritual matters and all things normally demanded of other senior members of a space marine chapter. They will enlist and promote veterans to assist them in these matters, but they also seek out new psykers to join the ranks of the librarius, and therefore  the Divine Exorcists are a strongly psychically attuned chapter. They have a close relationship with the Grey Knights and often fight alongside them in order to fight demonic incursions.

The models are a nice mixture of plastic and metal  from different eras, and they are all converted in some way or another, except for Lamestin. My favourite two are probably Israfil, in his 'superhero landing' pose, and Araqiel, who is a neat conversion of the Dark Vengeance librarian.

The Divine Exorcists are complete, but looking at these, I get some inspiration for current projects; particularly my Minotaurs. I'm working on a librarian for that army and looking at these pictures, I am thinking about what colours to use to paint them. 

 
Until next time!

P.S. I've added a couple of links to the blog side panel. One is for my own bitz store and the other is for Element Games, a UK based game store. Please check them out!
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...